LITTLE FALLS, N.J.--Bisys announced that it has been chosen by Ambassador Capital Management, a recently formed fixed-income investment management firm, and Citizens Advisers, an investment adviser to Citizens Funds, to provide various mutual fund services.
For the newly launched Ambassador Funds, Bisys will be responsible for fund administration, distribution, accounting, transfer agency and shareholder services. For Citizens Advisers, Bisys will be exclusively responsible for its six
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers