What changes did technology bring to the investment management business in 2000? Were there any major developments?
With a shift of focus on automating the front office and creating an STP systems environment, firms realize that their key transaction history, portfolio holdings and security data must be readily accessible. This need has spurred conversions of their core portfolio management systems to ones that can accommodate rich data stores and flexible workflow and data integration.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain