NEW YORK--The Financial Services division of IBM Global Services has contracted to provide IT services to Franklin Templeton Technologies, the information processing division of Franklin Templeton Investments. The ten-year agreement has been valued at approximately $480 million.
In a move similar to State Street’s deals with Pimco and Scottish Widows, the deal includes the transfer of 149 Franklin Templeton Technology employees to IBM Global Services. IBM then assumes the costs related to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground