LUXEMBOURG--Kredietrust Luxembourg has licensed the portfolio management, performance measurement and attribution and compliance modules, and part of the order management module of Decalog's Idee software. The asset manager is replacing its existing portfolio management system from CAF.
At first, the Idee installation will support 15 users, but by the end of the initial stage of the implementation, approximately 50 fund managers and middle-office staff will use the system.
Christian Cure, the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground