Bridge Information Systems Inc. has been censured and fined $125,000 by the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), following a review of the company's role in the unauthorized trading activities that diverted more than $1 million to four traders' and other Bridge employees' personal accounts (IMT, Oct. 2, 1992).
Bridge provides market data and analytics services to institutional investors, money managers and other users. These customers are encouraged to make trades through Bridge Trading Co
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground