WILMINGTON, Delaware--Marvin & Palmer Associates is installing Princeton Financial System (PFS)'s Microsoft Windows NT-based portfolio accounting and management system, PAM for Securities, to manage its $6 billion in assets under management. In addition, it has licensed a variety of modules, plus Princeton's Software Development Kit (SDK), which enables license holders to customize their system.
Implementation of the system at the firm's Delaware headquarters began last month with the system
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground