Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union has purchased the Camra portfolio accounting and management system from Hartford, Conn.-based Securities Software & Consulting Inc. (SS&C). The new system will replace Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s so-called Portia S.A.--a version of Portia designed for use by a small number of managers.
According to Southwest chief investment officer Emily Hollis, Southwest is a "credit union for credit unions." It manages approximately $6 billion for 1,100 credit
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers