Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union has purchased the Camra portfolio accounting and management system from Hartford, Conn.-based Securities Software & Consulting Inc. (SS&C). The new system will replace Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s so-called Portia S.A.--a version of Portia designed for use by a small number of managers.
According to Southwest chief investment officer Emily Hollis, Southwest is a "credit union for credit unions." It manages approximately $6 billion for 1,100 credit
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse