Trying to cope with a 35 to 40 per cent annual increase in trading and achieve its ambitious global growth plans, Investment Advisors Inc. is automating its London office with powerful front- and back-office software and electronic communications systems.
At a cost of roughly $1.5 million, IAI, a US pension and mutual fund manager with over $15 billion in assets under management, is essentially cloning systems it's already got running in its Minneapolis headquarters and installing them in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground