NEW YORK--George Batejan, who joined Oppenheimer Funds as its new chief information officer at the end of May, is preparing to replace the proprietary transfer agency system the company runs in its Denver mainframe data center with Sungard Data Systems Invest Star One.
Oppenheimer had settled on Sungard after a bidding process where most of the other proposed systems were from outsourcing vendors including DST Systems. Sungard had also proposed to outsource the transfer agency, but Batejan
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground