The members of the Chicago Board of Trade have cleared the acquisition from EJV Partners L.P. of its EJV Brokerage Inc. subsidiary and the trading system it operates for U.S. government securities. But in a meeting early last week, a special committee that will govern operation of the system lined up against a proposal to make access to it available to CBOT non-members.
The Board of Trade originally announced plans to buy EJV Brokerage last spring (Trading Systems Technology, March 23).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain