Advent Software Inc. has launched Axys, the Microsoft Corp. Windows-based version of Advent's DOS-based portfolio management system, known as Professional Portfolio. The vendor says it is also near completion of its so-called Order Management System (OMS), the Windows-based order-management and order-tracking companion product to Axys.
According to Stephanie Di Marco, president and chief executive officer of Advent, the decision to develop Axys was driven by client requests for a Windows
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain