Advent Software Inc. has launched Axys, the Microsoft Corp. Windows-based version of Advent's DOS-based portfolio management system, known as Professional Portfolio. The vendor says it is also near completion of its so-called Order Management System (OMS), the Windows-based order-management and order-tracking companion product to Axys.
According to Stephanie Di Marco, president and chief executive officer of Advent, the decision to develop Axys was driven by client requests for a Windows-base
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform