In evaluating replacements for its incumbent Policy Management Systems Corp. Cims portfolio management system, Topeka, Kan.-based Security Benefits Group of Companies late last month rejected Microsoft Corp. Windows-based Camra--the system being offered by Cims' new owner, Securities Software & Consulting Inc. The insurance company has instead opted to roll out Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam in place of the mainframe-based Cims.
Security Benefits' investment accounting operations
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground