United Asset Management, a Boston-based holding company of 47 asset management firms, has promoted several of its financial-control and information-technology professionals.
Among the promotions is Amit Nanavati, who has been named senior vice president responsible for financial accounting and reporting processes, including accounting policies, external reporting, information systems and internal reporting systems.
Nanavati joined UAM in August 1996 following a 22-year career with Digital
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground