Barclays Global Investors of San Francisco has installed an automated invoicing and revenue accounting system and plans to extend the installation to its London office. The system, called Revenue Manager, was developed by Tenfold Corp. of Salt Lake City, Utah, and was installed in five months, about half the time that had originally been estimated for the project.
Tenfold developed the product specifically for BGI, which specializes in index funds for the more than $485 billion it has under m
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent