LONDON--Swissca Portfolio Management has licensed Princeton Financial Systems' PAM portfolio management system for its unit trusts, pension funds and other international portfolios in its Zurich and London offices. The asset manager will use PAM for securities, PAM for mutual funds and PAM's customized trade notifications and performance attribution modules to replace Odyssey Asset Management's AAA investment management system.
Swissca manages £10 billion in assets, and it is scheduled to go
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground