SAN DIEGO--Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management has connected to Axion4's Transaction Flow Manager and has successfully transmitted messages to and from the utility.
Chief technology officer Daniel Stroot of NACM says participating in the pilot allows the firm to "identify and correct any business process deficiencies very early on. We understand that it will change the business processes, and we are hoping to build a lot of that business automation into the Seebeyond layer."
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground