Beta Systems Group Inc., the wholly owned market data and back-office processing arm of Kemper Corp.'s Kemper Securities Group Inc. unit, has undergone a top-management house-cleaning at the hands of its corporate parent.
Swept out were three top executives, including 30-year- veteran company-founder and chairman Monty Parker, president Peter Frank, and marketing consultant Jerry Boehm. Despite rumors to the contrary, the maneuvers don't appear to be part of an effort to streamline the vendo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse