Dean Witter Reynolds Inc. has signed contracts with its two incumbent quote vendors, Quotron Systems Inc. and Automatic Data Processing Inc. for a period of one year each. The deals come less than two months after the firm pulled the plug on its ambitious AdvantagE retail brokerage system rollout plans (IMD, Nov. 25, 1991), an effort to which the firm devoted some three years and some $30 million, according to one source familiar with the project.
Fred Frohne, DWR's senior vice president for
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit