The big stories on Bridge Information Systems in 2000 revolved around its financial position and added investments by majority shareholder Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe. And, oh yes! business.
In April, Bridge CEO Tom Wendel said that Bridge would meet a $350 million debt repayment due June 30. A large portion ($275 million) would come from a partial sale of Bridge's Savvis Communications holdings, with the balance coming from Bridge's coffers. Bridge would not resort to layoffs or closing
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech