FAIRFIELD, CT--Sagemaker, an enterprise information portal (EIP) vendor, has acquired UK-based Global Recall, a knowledge management software company, in a bid to expand its presence in Europe and to further enhance the capabilities of its EIP.
Global Recall will be providing its technology and Athena product for desktop integration and document/knowledge management, to Sagemaker’s EIP product, dubbed Sagewave.
Connecticut-based Sagemaker is currently building its sales, marketing, developing
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won