LONDON--While Reuters embarked on yet another major reorganization internally (see story, this issue), Reuters’ chief executive Peter Job unveiled a series of initiatives aimed at quelling concerns about a lack of a forward-looking strategy at its annual results meeting last week.
The unveiled plans--including a regrouping of its operating divisions and shuffling of top-level management, as well as plans to spend £500 million over the next four years in the migration of its services to Intern
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit