Bloomberg L.P. has begun developing proprietary video programming, prior to adding motion-video capability to Bloomberg terminals. Over the past few weeks, Bloomberg has been broadcasting market commentary and exclusive interviews over National Broadcasting Co.'s CNBC and as part of a morning business program carried by the USA Cable Network.
Meanwhile, Bloomberg has acquired the WNEW-AM radio station in New York for the purposes of launching an all-business news station. WNEW-AM had been on
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won