NEW YORK--Multex.com has revised its outlook for the second quarter and remainder of the year and announced a series of business initiatives designed to address the current economic climate, including staff, salary and investment cuts.
Multex is planning a series of "vigorous firm-wide cost saving measures," said Multex chairman, president and chief executive officer Isaak Karaev in a conference call with analysts and the press.
All senior managers reporting into Karaev have elected to take a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit