Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems Inc. has begun a U.S. marketing campaign for QuotElite, a PC-based real-time quotation device. Although the system has a strong equities flavor, it also provides access to Telerate's fixed-income information. Telerate says it's targeting North American institutional investors, and downplays retail brokerage as a market for the service.
Development of the QuotElite software was led by Telerate's Toronto office, with key portions of the work contributed by two
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II