Despite recent heavy layoffs and other financial difficulties, sources at Citicorp say it reaffirmed its commitment last week to support its Quotron Systems Inc. market data and financial systems subsidiary. The move quelled a growing perception among industry participants that the banking giant would attempt to sell or otherwise divest itself of the unit.
Citicorp's woes have been in the headlines in recent weeks. A spate of bad news, including plans for a dividend cut and a $300 million inc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II