NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems has extended the deadline for bids on its Telerate assets to June 27. Further news came from a candid panel at the Securities Industry Association show on what Reuters expects to do with the assets it has agreed to purchase from Bridge (IMD, May 7) and how the purchase might affect customers.
An industry source in New York says Reuters has not disclosed how much it will charge a potential buyer for the Bridge data. Reuters is on record saying it will negot
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent