J.J. Kenny Co. has announced plans to offer a municipal bond disclosure information service free of charge to customers of Kenny Drake, Kenny's broker screen service, and Kennywire, its teleprinter service for online sale announcements. Dubbed KennyAlert, the new service will also be available through Standard & Poor's Blue List via Telerate Systems Inc. terminals. The system will begin operation on Sept. 5.
The announcement adds another wrinkle to the debate over publicly available bond info
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won