The storm that drenched the New York area ten days ago left at least one market data vendor -- Data Broadcasting Corp.'s Shark Information Services Corp. -- thoroughly waterlogged. Other data vendors, including Reuters at its downtown data concentrator, managed sometimes only barely to keep their heads above the swirling water.
How bad was the storm? Exchange-based trading traffic dipped to a three-month low, while power failed in 988,000 homes and businesses.
Despite having data centers loca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit