Amidst the recent turmoil (story, above), Reuters Information Services, Inc. demonstrated a version of its top-secret Satellite Data Systems 3 (SDS3) project, which planners hope can integrate on one network virtually all of the company's North American services. But whether the project will move forward or fall victim to internal politics remains to be seen.
The SDS3 configuration that was demoed is an interim version, sources say, that falls short of what its designers envision as the final
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech