For the second time in recent months, a prospective buyer for Bonneville Telecommunications Corp. has backed out at the last minute. This time the buyer was Commodity Quotations, Inc. of Scarsdale, NY, which signed a letter of intent to acquire BTC from its parent, Bonneville International Corp (MTR, September 1986).
As reported, BTC president Blaine Whipple announced the proposed sale to the company's staff on September 8th, but two weeks into the due diligence process, CQI pulled out. Sour
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit