Financial News Network Inc. (FNN) is close to emerging from bankruptcy in the form of a new holding company that will own and operate Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC) and Shark Information Services Corp.
FNN officials wouldn't comment on the specifics of the plan at press time, citing bankruptcy code restrictions. But sources close to the reorganization say the plan would split off FNN from its parent company Infotechnology Inc., which is itself reorganizing separately under Chapter 11.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse