Quotron Systems Inc. has filed a suit against Automatic Data Processing Inc., alleging copyright infringement and misappropriation of trade secrets. The charges center around a set of Quotron application programming interfaces (APIs) licensed to Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co. and allegedly used by ADP in an effort to entice Smith Barney out of its $12 million per year quote-terminal contract with Quotron.
The truth will be difficult to conceal. On Sept. 27, the day the complaint was filed
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won