Telerate parent Dow Jones & Co. is putting its own chief operating officer Kenneth Burenga in the top spot at Telerate. Carl Valenti, who served as the vendor's chief executive officer since 1990, is stepping down following the sixth consecutive quarter in which Telerate released a disappointing earnings report (see related story, this issue).
Valenti, who has served as a Dow Jones senior vice president as well as Telerate chief, is going to stay on at Dow Jones as an advisor in technology, a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp