McGraw-Hill Inc.'s Standard & Poor's Corp. has named Merrill Lynch & Co. staffer Cynthia Herrmann to fill a newly created position of vice president, technology planning, in its S&P Information Group. The move appears to signal a move by the group toward establishing technology development as a resource to be shared between the group's constituent data vendors.
The S&P Information Group comprises four units: MMS International; Commodity Information Services, which includes Platt's Energy Serv
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank