With all the extravagant claims made for artificially intelligent applications, it's tough for outsiders to separate the wheat from the chaff. But disputes between chief scientists and chief executive officers over software ownership is a good indicator of quality.
That's exactly what's happening at Pittsburgh-based Intelligent Technology Group Inc., according to Paul Haley, former executive vice president of research at the firm.
Intelligent Technology Group, a software developer and investme
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank