Reuters has purchased American Real-Time Services Inc. (ARTS), the New York-based quote-platform vendor whose clients consist primarily of some 2,000 retail brokers in the U.S.
The acquisition positions Reuters for a fresh attack on the North American retail brokerage market, and will also give the vendor a low-end platform to offer other users, in conjunction with its higher-end Reuter Terminal and the Triarch 2000 data distribution system.
Reuters bought the smaller vendor from its shareho
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers