Fidelity Brokerage Services Inc. has begun a search for a partner with whom it hopes to collaborate on designing a new retail brokerage support system, including front- and back-office applications. Sources say the brokerage is considering both competing brokerage firms and vendors as possible candidates to share the cost of building the system.
The new system has been dubbed Vantage 20/20 because it is intended to provide support for Fidelity's brokers through the year 2020, according to a s
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won