Reuters news may finally be making progress onto retail brokers' desktops. At the urging of a group of regional brokers -- including Fidelity Brokerage Services Inc., Gruntal Financial Corp. and Interstate/Johnson Lane Corp. -- ADP has set about developing the capability to deliver Reuters 100-Day News Retrieval independently of Dow Jones news.
Citing location charges that weigh heavy on regional brokers with numerous -- and often small -- branches, several of the brokers have said they plan
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II