AMSTERDAM-Dutch bank ABN Amro has experienced improved data governance after centralizing reference data functions and appointing a chief data officer, officials said at the Amsterdam Financial Information Summit 2008 in April.
Martijn van Lunteren, head of global common reference data services at Amsterdam-based ABN Amro, said the central function, implemented at ABN Amro in 2005, has helped the organization standardize processes and "have one way of doing things."
The reference data operations a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II