NEW YORK - JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services plans to acquire the middle-and back-office technology platform from Paloma Partners Management Company, a Connecticut-based multi-strategy hedge fund, for an undisclosed sum as the firm rolls out its new JP Morgan Hedge Fund Services business unit.
The unit will combine acquired Paloma components and IT staff with JP Morgan's hedge fund administration division, JP Morgan Tranaut, to more aggressively compete in the hedge fund-servicing marke
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent