The end of summer coincides with, among other things, our annual gearing up for the Buy-Side Technology Awards, and 2010 is no exception. With this year's entry deadline a week away (17 September), I'd be remiss not to make one last pitch to encourage any and all firms focusing on asset and hedge fund technology to throw their hats in the ring by next Friday.
As in previous years, we've assembled an authoritative and experienced panel of judges to evaluate contenders across 24 technology categor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II