Catherine Doherty, global CEO of London-based consultancy Investit, urges greater collaboration within investment management firms.
Chief technology officers must be allowed 'into the room', she says, if firms are to increase efficiency, build revenues and grow assets under management.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO