Sanlam Private Investments, a South African asset management firm, has gone live with SS&C's middle-to-back office investment operations platform, Portia.
The platform will enable the firm to automate services, including data processing, customized tax withholding calculations and operational reporting.
"We were looking to automate as many manual processes as possible to create a more efficient operation that allows us to grow without interruption," says Liezl Myburgh, head of operations at Sanlam Private Investments. "The team of Portia professionals understood this goal and partnered with us to create a solution that will scale our business, improve internal capabilities and increase operational efficiency."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech