Misys' Thierry Truche joins WatersTechnology to discuss Misys' recent MGR release.
Last month Thierry Truche, head of product management for enterprise risk at Misys, stopped by Waters' offices to discuss his firm's launch of Misys Global Risk (MGR), which allows risk managers to centralize its exposures across trading, corporate and banking books. He also previews what risk managers will be asking for in 2013.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse