Misys' Thierry Truche joins WatersTechnology to discuss Misys' recent MGR release.
Last month Thierry Truche, head of product management for enterprise risk at Misys, stopped by Waters' offices to discuss his firm's launch of Misys Global Risk (MGR), which allows risk managers to centralize its exposures across trading, corporate and banking books. He also previews what risk managers will be asking for in 2013.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy