Numerix, a provider of analytics for derivatives valuations and risk management, has added new functionality for Cheapest-To-Deliver (CTD) curve construction and collateral analysis.
The new tool, which is built on Numerix's CrossAsset analytics architecture, enables analysis of CTD collateral at any point during the lifecycle of a trade.
"Regulatory reform has pushed risk management and its impact on the valuation process to the forefront, driving the convergence of front- and middle-office operations," says Steven O'Hanlon, CEO and president of Numerix. "Given the rise in the importance of funding throughout the life of a transaction, the implications for collateral management and hedging has never been greater. Now, chief risk officers and senior managers must look very closely at the cost and profitability of all trading operations, taking into account not only collateral choices, but funding cost, market risk and counterparty credit risk."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming