Waters chats with SimCorp managing director David Kubersky about the relative merits of the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) concept sweeping the buy side.
Kubersky also discusses, in the video above, where an IBOR should reside, whom it benefits, and whether it's really possible to build one today.Please expand to full-screen for proper viewing.
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities