Misys's senior risk advisor Bradley Ziff talks with Waters about emerging macroeconomic and regulatory risks affecting the buy side.
In the video above, Ziff also discusses the kinds of customization required for software providers helping firms manage those risks.Please expand to full-screen for proper viewing.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain