Jake Thomases speaks with Hylton Socher, CTO at Fortress Investment Group, who gave the keynote address at Buy-Side Technology's 2013 North American Summit.
In the video above, Socher touches on priorities such as business buy-in on IT projects, loosely-coupled architecture, and the need for agility around data management.
Please expand to full-screen for proper viewing.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain