Sandell Asset Management, which manages $750 million, has selected SS&C GlobeOp to provide fund administration services.
Sandell, which has offices in New York and London, will also use GlobeOp to support compliance for Fatca and Form PF regulatory compliance.
"All areas of our organization, from risk management through to trading, operations and even marketing and investor relations will benefit from the move to SS&C GlobeOp's advanced technology platform," says Rick Ecklord, senior managing director at Sandell Asset Management. "The integration of risk and customized reporting will further enhance our ability to provide investors with detailed and integrated risk analytics and reporting."
The firm notes that GlobeOp will provide services for data aggregation and mapping, as well as reporting and electronic filing services for Form PF. It will also ensure "the availability of timely and accurate data for Fatca compliance."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act