With several new rules coming online in the past year, a discussion was held at this year's event in New York to discuss what effect these regulations will have.
Houman Shadab, a professor of law at New York Law School, moderated the three-person panel that included Michael Loesch, a partner at Norton Rose Fulbright, James Wallin, a senior vice president at Alliance Bernstein, and Uche Abalogu, the CTO for the University of Texas Investment Management Co.
While the rulemaking and implementation
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground